CRM Agent and Coordinator (MALTA)
To optimise and coordinate the player loyalty policy!
GAMING1 is growing, and our office in Malta is the coordination hub for our international operations. The team is focused on managing, training, growing and coordinating the operations with our various and growing partnerships across Europe and Latin America. The role of the CRM Agent and Coordinator will be mainly to work with both Belgium and our partners to set up, manage and operate the CRM system, player segmentation, campaigns, and other activities related to our loyalty programmes. You will be acting both as a CRM Agent and in time taking over a coordination role, dealing with mostly localised CRM agents within our partners’ teams. You would also be required to spend 1 month in Belgium for training and in order to familiarise yourself with the team and the company.
Once training is complete, you would be performing the following tasks from Malta:
- Work closely with the technical teams to set up the CRM tool with the various client websites (casino and sports betting).
- Identify the player segmentations and create customised mailings.
- Convert the CRM needs of the client casinos into a marketing plan and support the creation of the scenarios provided in this plan.
- Actively solve potential problems during the development of the marketing plans.
- Be responsible for the completion of the scenarios within the agreed time and their execution via the different means of communication available in the CRM tool.
- Develop multi-channel campaigns (email – SMS – bannering, etc.).
- Respond to the questions of the customer service department and ascertain the quality of the relationship with this service.
- Ensure the reporting of the results generated by the CRM campaigns and make suggestions to optimise these results.
- Set up A/B testing and perform ongoing assessments.
- Ensure a regular reporting of the progress of the various CRM projects.
You will be working closely with the customer service department, as well as with the international marketing teams and the CRM consultants, while reporting on a daily basis to our central CRM team.
This role offers great opportunity for growth and development, since we are looking for someone who has great potential, and who will be able to take over the role of CRM coordinator in the medium term – a role which would put you in charge of coordinating the growing team of CRM agents across the various countries we will be operating in.
Analysis – Structure – Communication
You have a degree in marketing, communication or web strategy and have already had the opportunity to develop your skills in managing marketing projects, with at least 3 years of CRM experience (more is preferable). You have already had a successful experience in customer retention. Experience with Optimove is a plus, but not a necessity as training will be provided, but strong experience with, and in-depth understanding of CRM software is necessary.
You master the English language and have excellent writing skills. Ideally, although not necessarily, you understand and can speak French. Knowledge of Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus.
You have excellent communication skills and can work together with various teams. Your sense of diplomacy and organisation allow you to reach your goals. You are solution- and result-oriented and a real locomotive for your colleagues as well as your management and the client casinos.
During your former employments, others have recognised your ability to structure your environment. You enjoy yourself and you work efficiently in a job where you can create your function. The ability to work in dynamic and fast-paced environments is one of your many talents!
You easily set up procedures, develop working methods and finish any project successfully thanks to your enthusiasm!
You have a strong analytical mind, and are very confident with numbers. You can see patterns in raw data, structure it and extrapolate/deduce trends, issues and opportunities.
You are resourceful, can work on your own and are at ease with the most common computer tools such as Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel. A knowledge of HTML is a plus.
What we offer
Take on an international challenge and grow together with us!
- A full-time, indefinite contract with an attractive and progressive salary package to match your investment and evolution.
- A training by professional and passionate colleagues in a fun and challenging environment.
- An international experience in a company that’s in full expansion and ambitious in its development.
Are you interested, and think this job offer fits your profile?
Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org