Risk & Fraud Team Leader (Malta)
GAMING1 is looking for a player safety team leader based in Malta to work with our growing international client base and ensure the highest security and compliance level.
The Risk & Fraud department is responsible the financial integrity of both the casino clients and the players, whilst ensuring a high level of compliance in all matters related to risk management, customer due diligence and anti-money laundering.
The Risk & Fraud team leader is responsible for setting up and managing a local team to perform all fraud related daily tasks in accordance with the policies and procedures provided by the management based overseas.
- You have a university degree or similar.
- You are perfectly fluent in spoken and written English. Additional languages including French, Southern European (Spanish, Portuguese) or Eastern European (Serbian, Romanian) are considered an asset.
- You are organised, efficient, proactive, resourceful and solution-oriented.
- You are stress resistant and you can handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You have previous experience in the online casino fraud detection area.
- You are an expert in risk management, including KYC procedures, transaction monitoring and approval, customer due diligence and chargeback reduction.
- You have knowledge of both .com and new regulated market compliance procedures.
- You have previous experience in team management and recruitment processes.
- You are willing to go the extra mile and occasionally perform tasks which are not necessarily within your strict remit but need to be done.
- You have good writing skills and are comfortable using Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- You are looking to work in a team and you show initiative.
- You are comfortable in the highly dynamic environment of a start-up, which complements your own ambitious nature.
- You will join a team dedicated to online websites/games and will be responsible for managing the day-to-day fraud detection operations.You will ensure that all the companies’ websites are being monitored against fraudulent attempts by means of all fraud detection systems and procedures at your disposal.
- You will guarantee that all legitimate player winnings are paid in due time, according to the service level agreed upon with the casino client.
- Following local regulatory requirements and internal risk-based approach procedures you will perform due diligence on the casino’s players; ensuring that all necessary documents are requested, handled and approved in a short period of time.
- You will be under the responsibility of overseas management and work alongside the local team to ensure the best possible service toward the client base.
- You will report to the Head of Risk & Fraud (based overseas) on a regular basis and will make sure that all suspicious patterns are reported in due time.
- Following the company’s growth, you will actively help to set up your own Risk & Fraud team and will act as the single point of contact for the overseas management.
What we offer
- Full-time permanent contract
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Travel opportunities
- Dynamic and pleasant work environment
Do you fit this profile? Send your CV and cover letter before 31/10/2016 to email@example.com