With 30 years of history, today Gaming1 is one of the international leaders in both land-based and online games of chance (casino games, sports betting and poker). Its evolution at the heart of innovation is accompanied by a diversification and specialization of positions, with the creation of new cutting-edge jobs. As part of its sustained growth, Gaming1 is looking for a Business Intelligence Data Engineer to join its BI TEAM.
The successful candidate will be part of our Business Intelligence practice, and will work on end-to-end Business Intelligence and data warehouse projects and implementations either as standalone projects or part of larger projects that involve several of our practices (CRM, Risk)) etc.
He / she understands business challenges & translates them into requirements / solutions. The ideal candidate has strong technical knowledge of ETL tools, data staging techniques, metadata tools, data / dimensional modeling and data base designs.
- Analyze requirements, document and guide medior ETL developer to enrich the Data Warehouse using BI Methodology ( Kimball, Inmon, Dimensional / Data Modeling, Master Data Management, Data Vault 2.0 - Modeling tools : UML, Visio);
- Realize Data Flow using ETL tools (at least one of the following) : Microsoft SSIS;
- Analyze and improve ETL / data flow performance;
- Analyse Database performances : Postgresql.
- Bachelor or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ professional experience as BI Integration Expert.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft SSIS. AWS knowledge is a strong asset.
- Relevant experience using BI Methodology ( Kimball, Inmon, Dimensional / Data Modeling, Master Data Management, Data Vault 2.0 - Modeling tools : UML, Visio)
- Extensive knowledge of BI and Big Data projects and how to successfully complete these projects.
- Fluent French and good English language proficiency.
- Strong communication & organization skills
WHAT WE OFFER
As well as having a unique experience - centered around our values of pleasure, team spirit, performance, boldness and integrity - alongside 1,200 employees around the world, we offer:
- the opportunity to contribute to the international development of a family company from Liège
- the chance to take part in a human and entrepreneurial adventure within a solid group
- a friendly work environment that is adapted to reaching optimal performance
- leadership by talents, values, trust and autonomy
- the opportunity to progress and specialize with our internal mobility system
- a competitive salary package with several perks
- the possibility to work remotely for a good work-life balance
In May 2021, Gaming1 will move to the heart of the Ardent City. Immerse yourself in our new offices.
The health of our employees is our priority. Remote working, health and safety measures, remote recruitment, etc.
More, the perks card offered to all Gaming1 employees. Browse the list of reductions.