Our SRE Team is looking for dynamic talent to support and pursue our continued growth!
You will join an enthusiastic, human team, to take up many technical challenges and be part of our continuous improvement!
As a SRE, you are part of the team responsible for the management of the Group’s IT infrastructure.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of how to automate staging, security, and config management of cloud environments, how to define best practices of systems and fine-tuning systems, and to help software engineers and our BI team by giving them a better view of the systems with appropriate metrics. You should have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills to effectively share your knowledge.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Automate servers stagging and configuration
- Automate network configuration
- Applications and systems fine-tuning
Proven experience with Infra as Code tooling (ideally Ansible, Terraform)
Very good understanding of AWS; how to configure, secure, and manage AWS environments.
Very good understanding of configuration and security of enterprise data platforms
Good knowledge of PostgreSQL
Good experience working with git and gitops practices
Good knowledge of Linux administration
Good knowledge of Windows server administration
Good understanding of network basics (routing, firewalling, …)
Proven experience in programming/scripting (e.g., python, go, powershell, …)
Knowledge of Docker and containers orchestration
WHAT WE OFFER
As well as having a unique experience - centered around our values of pleasure, team spirit, performance, boldness and integrity - alongside 1,200 employees around the world, we offer:
- the opportunity to contribute to the international development of a family company from Liège
- the chance to take part in a human and entrepreneurial adventure within a solid group
- a friendly work environment that is adapted to reaching optimal performance
- leadership by talents, values, trust and autonomy
- the opportunity to progress and specialize with our internal mobility system
- a competitive salary package with several perks
- the possibility to work remotely for a good work-life balance
THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
In May 2021, Gaming1 will move to the heart of the Ardent City. Immerse yourself in our new offices
The health of our employees is our priority. Remote working, health and safety measures, remote recruitment, etc.
More, the perks card offered to all Gaming1 employees. Browse the list of reductions