Do you strive for excellence? Do you embrace innovation? Do you strive for honesty and a challenging work environment?
We are an exciting new online gaming company based in a nice and spacious office in Amsterdam. With our innovative sports betting and casino games and excellent services, we offer the best and most reliable online gaming experience and are focused on conquering the Dutch market. We have a strong desire to provide online gambling in a socially responsible and acceptable manner. Playing at and working for our circus.nl brand is exciting, challenging and innovative for both our customers and our employees. Our slogan “Anything can happen!” says it all.
Within our fast-growing team we are currently looking for a driven CRM campaign manager to help us deliver exciting campaigns to our customers with the team.
What does the role entail ?
As a CRM campaign manager, you will play a keyrole in the retention and satisfaction of our customers and their gaming experience. Get to know our customers and guide them through their gaming journeys from the moment of registering and offer them great entertainment like personalized promotions and campaigns.
As a CRM campaign manager, you are responsible to help building a brand relationship with our players within each player segment and create and optimize their playing experience at circus.nl.
Create relevant customer facing communication and distribute this via various channels in an innovative and creative way, whilst embracing and strengthening our brand identity.
Your role will focus on (but is not limited to)
- You manage the strategic quarterly CRM planning together with the rest of the CRM team
- You define together with the CRM team the player segments and the player journeys in the different stages of their life cycle
- You set up promotions and personalized campaigns, communicate and publish them.
- You analyze the onsite promotions and campaigns to optimize player satisfaction and retention
- You write the copy of the communication that will be sent to all our players
- You write the promotion and campaign conditions, whilst taking into account company interests and campaign goals
- You perform A/B tests to optimize our offering to our players
- You have an eye for detail and use common sense
- You work closely with customer care, so that they can explain the campaigns and solve problems if customers have any questions
- You work closely with the risk & fraud team to have a good understanding of the possibilities of abuse and exploitation of our games and bonus systems and thus to be able to implement a safe campaign policy