Our Infra Team is looking for dynamics talents to support and pursue our continued growth!
You will join an enthusiastic human-sized team to take up many technical challenges and be bart of our continuous improvment!
As a PostgreSQL/Linux Administrator, you are part of the team responsible for the management of the Group’s IT infrastructure. You are responsible for the PostgreSQL databases and Linux systems, as well as for the security of services and servers, and for the optimisation of processes and procedures.
More specifically, you install, configure and manage the PostgreSQL databases on Debian Linux servers.
You carry out the maintenance and update of the security and monitoring of the databases, servers and critical applications.
You keep the documentation of the different systems up to date, develop procedure tests and organise internal information sessions.
You also participate in infrastructure and network projects, and share your knowledge with the IT department in order to provide project support and follow-up.
Finally, you provide 3rd level support and occasionally provide back-up assistance to your 1st and 2nd level colleagues.
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science and have at least 5 years’ experience in the administration of Linux systems (Debian, Ubuntu, Red Hat) and PostgreSQL databases.
- You have mastered tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, etc. as well as one or more scripting languages (Bash, Python, SQL, etc.), Docker and Kubernetes.
- You have a good understanding of the configuration, implementation and creation of SSL and other security certificates, SAN systems , as well as of back-up and restoration management.
- You also have a good understanding of network technologies (TCPIP, vLan, DNS, DHCP, Switch, Firewall, Proxy, WiFi).
- You are familiar with ITIL processes.
- Knowledge of the following technologies is an asset: Microsoft Server (LDAP/AD), VMWare, network technologies (loadbalancing, proxy/reverse proxy), monitoring tools (Zabbix), Docker and Kubernetes.
- A good team player, you like working in groups, while also being able to work independently.
- You are customer- and results-oriented, organised and have a good analytical mind.
- Your ability to solve problems is one of your key strengths.
- You take responsibility for your work and adopt a flexible approach to your tasks.
- Your natural curiosity and interest in new technologies motivates you to stay continually up to date.
- You are fluent in French and English.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
More than a job, we offer you the opportunity to flourish in a young and fun environment at the cutting edge of technology. The goal of all our teams is to offer the most original and fun experience possible for our players. At GAMING1, your skills will be appreciated, and you will participate with your colleagues in the creation and consolidation of a young company that pushes the limits of technology to create games that will create thrills for the crowds.
JOIN US !
Do you recognize yourself in the above and this sounds like an opportunity for you, then you're in the game. Let us know who you are and what you're capable of. We look forward to receiving your post. You can expect quick response from us when you apply.
Send your resume to Benjamin Charlier at [email protected]