GAMING1 is a betting and gaming company specializing in the development of casino, sports betting and land based as well as online betting and casino platforms. We offer B2C and B2B solutions. We are market leaders in Belgium, active in more than 10 countries and our ambition is to join the world's top 5.
Our BUDIT Team (Business Application - Digital - Transformation) is looking for a new, talented, and enthusiastic colleague who takes challenges head on. In a complex and ever-changing environment, you will work alongside the team to develop new features, to help maintain existing applications, to support external developments and to select the appropriate tools related to our land-based activities (mainly gambling rooms and casinos), as well as our headquarters departments.
At GAMING1, we combine proactivity and commitment. Each of us share his ideas and skills, suggests improvements to our tools as well as methodologies. Team spirit and family atmosphere are the keys to our performance
- You comprehend the business and identify the needs for services and functionalities
- You work together with the team to establish, configure, develop and maintain our solutions
- You constantly contribute to the improvement of the quality, stability, security and performance of the provided services
- You work together with other teams to create an optimal integration of services and functionalities
- You have a BS or MS in Computer Sciences or equivalent experience.
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ professional experience as a software developer.
- You master OOP and have an excellent knowledge and understanding of C# and .NET.
- You have good knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL, SQL Server), in terms of design and development.
- You have a high level of autonomy and can work independently as well as taking initiatives.
- You can find simple and solid solutions to complex tasks.
- You are capable and desirous to embrace new technologies.
- You are fluent in French and have a good knowledge of English.
NICE TO HAVE
- The gaming industry is familiar to you.
- You know about SOA, micro-services, CQRS principles with a pragmatic understanding of pro and cons.
- Blazor Server and Blazor Web Assembly hold no secret for you.
- You can use Teamcity and Octopus.
- You know about Elastic stack.
- You have experience in Unit Testing.
- You have worked with Agile/Scrum methods.
WHAT WE OFFER !
More than a job, we offer you the opportunity to flourish in a young and fun environment at the cutting edge of betting and gaming. The goal of all our teams is to offer the most original and fun experience possible to our players. At Gaming1, your skills will be appreciated, and you will participate with your colleagues in the creation and consolidation of a young company that pushes the limits of technology to create games that will create thrills for the crowds.
JOIN US !
Do you recognize yourself in the above and see this position as a unique opportunity? Then, you're in the game. Let us know who you are and what you're capable of. We look forward to receiving your application and will respond as quickly as we can.