With 30 years of history, today Gaming1 is one of the international leaders in both land-based and online games of chance (casino games, sports betting and poker). Its evolution at the heart of innovation is accompanied by a diversification and specialization of positions, with the creation of new cutting-edge jobs. As part of its sustained growth, Gaming1 is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their Marketing Design team.
Within the Marketing department, the role of the Graphic Designer is to participate in creating and realizing various digital graphic media according to the projects that are assigned to you. Creative at heart, you will be able to put this creativity to use in the team and in projects while respecting predefined graphic charters. You will be autonomous and thorough and be able to take charge of the production of graphic assets for a brand of the Group, within the Marketing Design team. All of this is done in close collaboration with and using the advice provided by the Graphic Design Manager and the Art Directors.
Use your creativity and ability to adapt!
- Create and realize various digital graphic media (social media, web banners, landing pages, etc.).
- Prioritize requests from different services depending on how urgent they are and their deadlines.
- Create graphic universes according to the various projects while respecting the graphic charter.
- Transfer the productions to the appropriate people.
- Design clear and efficient visual communication, showing the value of the brand and in accordance with its guidelines.
- Provide deliverables, be critical about the system in place and make suggestions for improvement.
- Verify the consistency of your graphic work (check-design).
- Propose a Master for all the media adaptations of a campaign.
- Take media constraints into account to obtain optimal output.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent experience.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience as a Graphic Designer.
- You are able to create a concept from a blank page and adapt it to different formats until its final design.
- You have good command of the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and you have knowledge of After Effects.
- You have good knowledge of English (B2/C1) and ideally basic knowledge of Dutch.
- Good command of 4D Cinema, as well as Première Pro is a plus.
- Creative at heart with a good dose of self-discipline, you have good potential for graphic development, you are willing to adapt to the context and you put yourself in the final user’s shoes.
- Organized and rigorous, you are able to juggle projects and manage unexpected events.
- Team player, your dynamism is communicative, and you keep up a good team spirit.
- Assertive and proactive, you’re not afraid to offer up ideas and work independently.
WHAT WE OFFER
As well as having a unique experience - centered around our values of pleasure, team spirit, performance, boldness and integrity - alongside 1,200 employees around the world, we offer:
- the opportunity to contribute to the international development of a family company from Liège
- the chance to take part in a human and entrepreneurial adventure within a solid group
- a friendly work environment that is adapted to reaching optimal performance
- leadership by talents, values, trust and autonomy
- the opportunity to progress and specialize with our internal mobility system
- a competitive salary package with several perks
- the possibility to work remotely for a good work-life balance
- Other potential benefits specific to the position
THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
In May 2021, Gaming1 will move to the heart of the Ardent City. Immerse yourself in our new offices
The health of our employees is our priority. Remote working, health and safety measures, remote recruitment, etc.
More, the perks card offered to all Gaming1 employees. Browse the list of reductions.