With 30 years of history, today Gaming1 is one of the international leaders in both land-based and online games of chance (casino games, sports betting and poker). Its evolution at the heart of innovation is accompanied by a diversification and specialization of positions, with the creation of new cutting-edge jobs. As part of its sustained growth, Gaming1 is looking for a Compliance Officer to join its Compliance team.
As a Compliance Officer, you ensure regulations are respected from a technical and operational point of view for all operations (platform, games and licenses) while ensuring good communication with the Business Unit Compliance Officers and sharing your opinion on the interpretation of the regulation regarding all projects.
- Read and understand the constraints and needs of local laws linked to our operations (regulation) as well as licenses (regulatory monitoring)
- Assist the Compliance Analyst with the interpretation of legal requirements in order to translate them into business tasks (project management, change management)
- Ensure good communication and collaboration with the Business Unit's compliance officers
- Advise and guide the GAMING1 teams when carrying out audits, obtaining licenses and maintaining compliance generally on our platforms and in our games
- Be the point of contact between our teams and the laboratories and other regulation organizations (sharing information and constraints)
- Establish, maintain and follow the necessary calendars and processes to carry out certifications and audits of our platforms and games
- Monitor and control the execution of audits and certifications and act accordingly to meet the release dates
- Carry out monitoring of audit reports: analyze non-conformities (with the Compliance Analyst), dispatch to teams in charge of compliance and monitor improvement.