With 30 years of history, today Gaming1 is one of the international leaders in both land-based and online games of chance (casino games, sports betting and poker). Its evolution at the heart of innovation is accompanied by a diversification and specialization of positions, with the creation of new cutting-edge jobs. As part of its sustained growth, Gaming1 is looking for a UX Copywriter to join its Content team.
Within the Marketing department, the UX copywriter’s role is to craft the copy found throughout our digital products and interfaces. He/she will use its gift for language, depth of product knowledge and passion for customer-centricity to create intuitive, delightful experiences for our users. He/she will be able to think conceptually and tactically about product copy for web and mobile interfaces and help bring those ideas to life through words All of this in strict collaboration with the guidance provided by the Content Manager.
- Deliver concise and clear product copy across our digital interfaces
- Test the UX copy with users
- Craft landing pages, transactional mails, FAQ, etc. about product feature; In doing so, apply SEO and digital writing best practices
- Collaborate with UX designers, product teams, and developers
- Think with the other product teams to optimize the customer journey as far as content is concerned
- Coordinate with other copywriters to help craft UX content and localization specialists to have it translated
- Focus on consistency throughout all interfaces and elaborate best practices
- Make sure the UX content is in line with our different brands’ identity and tone of voice
- Understand user needs through our products
- Advocate for the user throughout the copy development process