With 30 years of history, today Gaming1 is one of the international leaders in both land-based and online games of chance (casino games, sports betting and poker). Its evolution at the heart of innovation is accompanied by a diversification and specialization of positions, with the creation of new cutting-edge jobs. As part of its sustained growth, Gaming1 is looking for a Project Manager / Game Team.
As GAMING1 Game Studio grows, the certification of our games is growing with the number of countries in which the company wishes to develop B2B, the number of external labs with which we collaborate, and the number of games produced for international markets.
The Game Studio is composed of 35 professionals creating games (game designers, engine specialists, game interface developers, artists, quality testers, and coordinators) in a great team-spirit atmosphere. The game certification activity is a link between the Game Studio and external laboratories who are testing our games against the regulations and are ensuring that games comply with each B2B market requirements.
Today, the game certification activity is managed by a single person whose role is at the crossroad of all other trades of the Game Studio. Game certification is a project management activity. Certifying a game or a group of games for a given jurisdiction is a project and several projects are running in parallel. The role requires great coordination, communication, and analytical skills.
Your mission requires to be in permanent contact and in interaction with many teams, to understand the needs of the lab teams, to understand the constraints of the technical teams and to consider the potential impacts on business, copy, integration, game release, quality control, and any other game-related aspects. Social skills are essential for communicating with all the impacted actors and coordination skills would enable you to carry out each project successfully.
You are under the Game Compliance Officer TL's supervision and would oversee:
- Following up the running projects with the labs:
- taking in charge certification issues, and communicating both with labs and internal teams,
- creating, and following up on internal jira task
- following up on the lab's tracking tools
- Contributing to prepare the certification files for new submissions (par sheet, technical sheets, game rules, folders with critical files…)
- Verifying and logging information contained in the delivered certificates (Verification, dashboard, record in the certification store, log in the data base and shared tools…)
- Documenting relevant information on dedicated certification documents and/or documentation tools
- Communicating information to several teams (i.e. B2B or B2C account managers; platform teams…)