With 30 years of history, today Gaming1 is one of the international leaders in both land-based and online games of chance (casino games, sports betting and poker). Its evolution at the heart of innovation is accompanied by a diversification and specialization of positions, with the creation of new cutting-edge jobs. As part of its sustained growth, Gaming1 is looking for a Customer Service Agent to join its CS Team team.
As a point of contact for players you respond, by email and chat, to all the questions and requests relating to the game platform. You demonstrate empathy in your communication with the players and you want to continually offer high-quality service while increasing the value of GAMING1’s image.
- Give players a detailed and quality response, by email or chat, to any questions or requests about the game platform in order to maintain a high level of satisfaction with G1’s customer service as well as the company’s good image.
- Ensure the registering, monitoring and resolution of requests and potential problems that players encounter in their daily use of the game platform.
- Evaluate the possibility of providing a direct response or transferring the request to another service.
- Reach the individual and collective objectives (KPI) set by management.
- Accept feedback and respect the implementation of improvement plans.
- Preanalyze and report technical issues on the various game sites following the incident management (IM) procedure.
- Take on different schedules as support is guaranteed 24 hours a day by various teams.
- Excellent level of Dutch and French, both oral and written (minimum B2).
- Good knowledge of English, both oral and written (minimum B1).
- Previous professional experience in (online) customer service or in another sector linked to the service industry (casino, gaming hall, reception, hospitality, guide, etc.).
- Good command of IT tools such as Word, Excel and Outlook, as well as any other online communication software.
- Good writing ability and ability to easily use online communication software and ticket management systems.
- Good command of IT tools: knowledge of shortcuts, multitasking and working on several screens.
- Service and customer satisfaction oriented. Empathetic and diplomatic.
WHAT WE OFFER
As well as having a unique experience - centered around our values of pleasure, team spirit, performance, boldness and integrity - alongside 1,200 employees around the world, we offer:
- the opportunity to contribute to the international development of a family company from Liège
- the chance to take part in a human and entrepreneurial adventure within a solid group
- a friendly work environment that is adapted to reaching optimal performance
- leadership by talents, values, trust and autonomy
- the opportunity to progress and specialize with our internal mobility system
- a competitive salary package with several perks
- the possibility to work remotely for a good work-life balance
THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
In May 2021, Gaming1 will move to the heart of the Ardent City. Immerse yourself in our new offices.
The health of our employees is our priority. Remote working, health and safety measures, remote recruitment, etc.
More, the perks card offered to all Gaming1 employees. Browse the list of reductions.