Do you strive for excellence? Do you embrace innovation? Do you strive for honesty and a challenging work environment?
We are an exciting new online gaming company based in a nice and spacious office in Amsterdam. With our innovative sports betting and casino games and excellent services, we offer the best and most reliable online gaming experience and are focused on conquering the Dutch market. We have a strong desire to provide online gambling in a socially responsible and acceptable manner. Playing at and working for our circus.nl brand is exciting, challenging and innovative for both our customers and our employees. Our our slogan “Anything can happen!” says it all.
Within our fast growing team we are currently looking for a driven Casino Product Manager with the ambition to offer the best Casino games to our customers.
What does the role entail?
Per October 2021, the Netherlands will have a regulated gambling market, which will include our product and services.
As a Casino Product Manager, you report directly to the CEO and play an essential role in running a successful casino product offering.
Your role will focus on (but not limited to):
- Responsible for the casino product portfolio (lobby) and organization of the game offering on the website
- Responsibility for testing and putting new games live in collaboration with our platform provider
- Daily monitoring of player behavior and product results to ensure players are correctly tagged based on their behavior
- In close collaboration with marketing and CRM, create and direct the planning of supplier events to be published, pushed and promoted
- Collaborate with the marketing and CRM teams to create the best offers and campaign calendar for the casino customers in the Dutch market
- Responsibility for ensuring that the site is always up-to-date and maintained for casino functionalities and game offerings.
- Prepare monthly and weekly reports with clear insights into the performance and developments of casino products
- Work closely with product and operations teams to ensure site experience and customer journeys are consistent.
- Evaluate and improve new functionality and features in the casino product.
- Training colleagues about the casino products and the contact person for casino related questions.
- Regular analysis of competitors' activities related to product development, promotions and positioning