GAMING1 group is the Belgian leader in games of chance (casinos, sports betting and poker) both landbased and online. The group is growing and aims to become a world leader in the regulated online gaming markets through the development of its own technology and its omnichannel approach.
GAMING1 in 2019 it is more than 1,200 employees including 270 people at the headquarters in Liège (Belgium) and 25 people in Paceville (Malta), our international coordination centre.
We are looking for an Junior Casino Coordinator to join our Maltese team.
The rapid expansion of our Online Activity means that we are looking for an additional team member to support our Casino Activity. The scope of the role is wide, with great perspective of progression.
- Keeping Casino Roadmap Updated on Several Operations simultaneously
- Testing the games and identify any technical issues
- Assist game providers with any casino queries or issues that may arise
- Coordinate internally with the relevant departments (such as Design and Marketing team, SOC team, Customer Service Department)
- Keeping track of games performances and promotions
- Competitor analysis with regard to product
- Keep up to date with industry news, product innovation and overall emerging technologies
- Identify opportunities to maximise revenues