Our Infra Team is looking for dynamics talents to support and pursue our continued growth!
You will join an enthusiastic human-sized team to take up many technical challenges and be bart of our continuous improvment!
As a Windows System Engineer, you are part of the team responsible for the management of the Group’s IT infrastructure.
More specifically, you manage Microsoft Windows clients and servers. You are also in charge of the management of back-ups and of monitoring all of the systems in terms of performance, stability and security.
You are also entrusted with the deployment and updates of clients and servers as well as with incident management.
Furthermore, you advise, develop and participate in the setup of new infrastructure and provide support to development teams during the implementation of projects.
Finally, you provide 3rd level support and also provide back-up assistance to your 1st and 2nd level colleagues.
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science and have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar function.
- You have mastered the following technology: Windows Client 10 / Server 2012R2-2019, Active Directory, Group Policy, WDS, WSUS, IIS, SCCM and Office 365.
- You have a good understanding of network technologies (TCPIP, vLan, DNS, DHCP, Switch, Firewall, Proxy, WiFi), as well as of the scripting languages VBS and PowerShell.
- Knowledge of the following technologies is an asset: Microsoft 365, Azure, In-Tune, Microsoft SSCM, SQL, MDOP, MDT, VMware ESXi, vCenter, Linux Debian, Storage, SAN, Zabbix, ...
- One or several types of certification (MSA/MCSE) is an added bonus.
- A good team player, you like working in groups, while also being able to work independently.
- You are customer- and results-oriented, organised and have a good analytical mind.
- Your ability to solve problems is one of your key strengths.
- You take responsibility for your work and adopt a flexible approach to your tasks.
- Your natural curiosity and interest in new technologies motivates you to stay continually up to date.
- You are fluent in French and English.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
More than a job, we offer you the opportunity to flourish in a young and fun environment at the cutting edge of technology. The goal of all our teams is to offer the most original and fun experience possible for our players. At GAMING1, your skills will be appreciated, and you will participate with your colleagues in the creation and consolidation of a young company that pushes the limits of technology to create games that will create thrills for the crowds.
JOIN US !
Do you recognize yourself in the above and this sounds like an opportunity for you, then you're in the game. Let us know who you are and what you're capable of. We look forward to receiving your post. You can expect quick response from us when you apply.
Send your resume to Benjamin Charlier at [email protected]