GAMING1 is a betting and gaming company specialized in the development of casino, sports betting and land based as well as online betting and casino platforms. We offer B2C and B2B solutions. We are market leaders in Belgium, active in more than 10 countries and our ambition is to join the world's top 5.
Our BUDIT Team (Business Application - Digital - Transformation) is looking for a new, talented, and enthusiastic colleague who takes challenges head on. You will work alongside the team and will lead and coordinate IT projects related to our land-based activities (mainly gaming halls and casinos), as well as our headquarters departments. In other words, we are looking for someone who uses his rigor, organization, and commitment to deliver challenging projects in a complex and ever-changing environment.
At GAMING1, we combine proactivity and commitment. Each of us share his ideas and skills, suggests improvements to our tools as well as methodologies. Team spirit and family atmosphere are the keys to our performance.
- You organize and closely follow several projects
- You define and structure the needs
- You identify and manage the risks
- You list, plan, and prioritize the tasks to be performed
- You manage and inform stakeholders clearly and efficiently
- You coordinate the tasks within the relevant teams of Gaming1 (operations, product, technical, marketing, regulatory, legal, among others) and our partners.
- You manage internal and partner relationships during the entire project from the briefing up to the aftercare phases.
- Actively, and with the appropriate level of urgency, you solve multi-faceted issues.
- If required, you support the project team to successfully deliver on time.
- At the end of the project, you ensure a handover to the operational teams via training and/or documentation.
- You bring your industry standard expertise and level up your colleagues’ profile.