With 30 years of history, today Gaming1 is one of the international leaders in both land-based and online games of chance (casino games, sports betting and poker). Its evolution at the heart of innovation is accompanied by a diversification and specialization of positions, with the creation of new cutting-edge jobs. As part of its sustained growth, Gaming1 is looking for a Loyalty Manager to join its CRM & Loyalty team within the marketing department.
The CRM & Loyalty team is looking for a Loyalty Manager who will have the unique opportunity to develop, launch and manage our loyalty programs, ensuring we build and maintain a first-class customer experience throughout a player's lifecycle. The operational responsibilities of this position are currently carried out by several people whose main role is not this. It has therefore become essential to centralize the tasks with a specific manager who will manage the operational and strategic thinking, reporting to the CRM & Loyalty Manager and Marketing Director.
The Loyalty Manager will have the chance to work with several teams, both within the Marketing department, and on a larger scale within the Group, with the Marketing development teams, for the implementation of programs, for example, but also with Risk & Fraud for the management of player profiles, not forgetting Compliance for regulatory aspects.
- Develop a strategy and define a road map to establish priorities that promote engagement, deeper loyalty to the brand and an increase in lifetime value using the loyalty system, while making our loyalty program lively, fun and engaging
- Manage the main loyalty campaigns from A to Z, from idea to production, including pre-and post-campaign analysis, budget monitoring and briefing of affected teams.
- Propose and participate in the implementation of recommendations on improvements to the marketing tools according to performance, customer feedback and innovation.
- Ensure all the projects you are responsible for are managed, examined and carried out with the highest level of quality, responding efficiently to the requirements of the interested parties
- Work in close collaboration with the BI team to get precise, regular reports to allow monitoring of results and aid decision-making within the department.
- Identify shortcomings and opportunities to propose areas for improvement and new projects concerning them.